U of T Mississauga Campus Safety
Please note that Campus Safety is in Rm. 3116 of the William G. Davis Building.
U of T Mississauga Campus Safety will be on duty 24 hours a day during the closure. They can be reached at 905-828-5200 for general help or at 905-569-4333 in emergency situations.
Access to the William G. Davis Building will be available on a 24/7 basis for pre-authorized students, staff and faculty via the main entrance of the Davis Building by utilizing the swipe card door at that location. All other doors to the William G. Davis Building will be locked. All other buildings will be locked during the closing and persons requiring access must plan with their departments for appropriate access.
Facilities Management & Planning
There will be no Administration, Maintenance, Custodial or Grounds staff on duty on Victoria Day, Monday, May 22, 2023. However, Maintenance and Caretaking staff are on call for emergencies and Grounds will be on standby and available for snow removal as required.
- Receiving/Shipping will be closed (please notify your suppliers accordingly).
- Outside garbage will be picked up next working day.
- Shift engineers will be on duty throughout with backup on call as required. If they are required during the closure, please contact Campus Safety.
- For urgent lab cleaning needs, or in the event of an emergency, please contact Campus Safety at 905-569-4333.
In the event of a facility emergency, please contact Campus Safety at 905-569-4333.
Student Housing & Residence Life
UTM Student Housing & Residence Life will be open and operating normally with reduced Residence Service Desk Hours.
- Residence Service Desk will be closed on Victoria Day.
- Regular on-call shifts and nightly rounds will be conducted by Student Housing & Residence Life student staff.
- Normal professional and residence student staff on-call procedures/processes will remain in effect.
Student Mental Health
Urgent and crisis student mental health needs over the holiday closure should be reported to UTM Campus Safety’s emergency phone line (905-569-4333) or by dialing 9-1-1.
For non-urgent matters, feel free to share with students that UT offers immediate, confidential and free multilingual counselling support for school, health and general life concerns 24/7, by phone at 1-844-451-9700 or through the MySSP app.
Information & Instructional Technology Services (I&ITS)
- I&ITS will be closed for Victoria Day.
- Service Desk e-mail and voice mail will not be monitored; periodic checks will be made for urgent requests.
- Critical services such as the UTM website and internet connection to the St. George campus will be monitored and maintained.
If you require emergency service for a research lab during this period, please contact Campus Safety at 905-569-4333.
The Parking Office will be closed for the Victoria Day holiday. Regular office hours will resume Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
A reminder: paid parking and enforcement are in effect at all times.
For additional parking information, please visit the Parking website or email at email@example.com.
The Library will be closed for the Victoria Day holiday, returning to summer hours on Tuesday, May 23, 2023. Remote access to electronic resources, including the U of T Library Catalogue, will be available throughout this period.
For more information on UTM Library's hours, please visit the UTM Library website. For information on other U of T libraries, please visit the Library Hours page.
Recreation, Athletics & Wellness Centre
The UTM Recreation, Athletics & Wellness Centre will be closed on Monday, May 22 and will reopen at 7:30am on Tuesday May 23, 2023.
Visit the RAWC website for additional information.
The UTM Bookstore will be closed on Monday, May 22 and will reopen on Tuesday, May 23 at 10am.
Visit the Bookstore website for hours of operation.