Faculty & Staff Resources
- Academic Accommodations for students with disabilities
- Accommodation for Religious Observances - U of T prides itself on its diversity and aims to accommodate the needs of students who observe religious holy days other than those already scheduled. It is your responsibility to let your instructor know well in advance of any religious observances or anticipated absences. For more information, feel free to read about the university’s expectations concerning the accommodation of religious observances and the Policy on Scheduling of Classes and Examinations and Other Accommodations for Religious Observances.
- Connections & Conversations: An affinity or resource group for racialized staff and faculty their supporters. All UTM staff and faculty are invited to attend.
- Creating Inclusive Events & Experiences handout - created by UTM's Accessibility Services
- University of Toronto's Positive Space Campaign
- UTM Multi-Faith Spaces
- QUTE (Queer U of T Employees): An employee resource group for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer (LGBTQ) staff and faculty who work at the University of Toronto.