- Cell & System Biology
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Faculty of Medicine
- History of Art
While the different campuses of U of T have separate undergraduate programs, the graduate programs for many disciplines are shared across all three campuses, and faculty on all campuses participate fully in the graduate programs. Graduate students may choose to affiliate with any of the three campuses. Please visit the Graduate Students website for more information regarding graduate student affiliation.
To learn more about research-based academic opportunities at U of T (MA, MSc and PhD programs), please visit the School of Graduate Studies website.
Professional Graduate Programs
- Master of Biotechnology (MBiotech)
- Master of Biomedical Communication (MScBMC)
- Master of Management and Professional Accounting (MMPA)
- Master of Management of Innovation (MMI)
- Master of Science in Sustainability Management (MScSM)
- Master of Forensic Accounting (MFAcc)
- Master of Urban Innovation (MUI)
Graduate Professional Skills Program (MyGPD)
MyGPD is an initiative from the School of Graduate Studies to help doctoral-stream (MA, MASc, MSc, PhD) graduate students become fully prepared for their future. MyGPD focuses on skills beyond those conventionally learned within a disciplinary program, skills that may be critical to success in the wide range of careers that graduates enter, both within and outside academe. MyGPD can help you to communicate effectively, plan and manage your time, be entrepreneurial, understand and apply ethical practices, and work effectively in teams and as leaders.
Click here for more information on MyGPD.