PSL Data Repository
The Peel Social Lab conducts a multi-year survey of students to provide valuable data on our students as representatives of the Peel region. The data is used to understand student experiences in our classrooms so that we can better design our programs to facilitate student success at the University of Toronto Mississauga and in the workforce. View the SOC100H5 Student Survey data at the following links:
- Anonymized interview transcripts for Alexandra Henry's project "The effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on University education: Investigating the negative effects of remote learning and potential social influences" are available at this link.
- Anonymized interview transcripts for Taylor Domingos’ project “The Elephant in the Room: COVID-19’s Impact on Single Mothers in the Greater Toronto Area” are available at this link.
- Learn more about student-led projects on the Student Engagement & Activities page.
- Shyon Baumann's data from his project "Framing of Economic Inequality in Canadian and American News, 2000-2014" is available at this link.
- Learn more about faculty projects on the Faculty Research Projects Page.