Call for UTM C&C Members to Volunteer for Executive Committee
UTM C&C invites all interested members of UTM C&C to volunteer as part of our Executive Team! To put your name forward to be a volunteer member of this Executive Committee, please keep in mind the following expectations:
- The term of your appointment will be for two years starting in July
- Eligibility: Open to all staff both full and part-time on the Mississauga campus.
Duties will include:
- leadership and operational management of activities for the UTM C&C Chapter such as organizing and running monthly meetings
- overseeing the UTM C&C Chapter's budget
- committed to following the UTM C&C TOR
- organizing and supporting sub-committees that will be determined (for example: Events; Strategy + Communications; Mentorship + Career)
- liaising with the Events Sub-Committee for upcoming events for the UTM C&C Chapter
- attending periodically the Tri-Campus Steering Committee meeting for confidential consultation and discussion
If you are interested in volunteering for this Executive Committee, please send your name, job title, and a short paragraph (100-200 words) that outlines that outlines what interests you in becoming an executive to the email address: email@example.com. Please use the subject heading Volunteer for the UTM C&C Executive Committee.