Prospective Graduate Students
What are the steps you need to take to get into grad school?
- Prepare in advance by taking the right courses in 2nd year, i.e. ECO206, ECO208, ECO227
- Get a strong background in Math by taking multivariate calculus, linear algebra and statistics courses (see next page)
- Attend Professors’ office hours regularly and don’t be afraid to ask for help!
- A good academic record
- Strong references - Academic Reference Tip Sheet
- Research work with a professor is an asset