The RGASC provides support to undergraduate students in three different ways:
- One-on-one appointments (online or in-person);
- Program and workshops that offer academic instruction in a small-group setting; and
- Online resources.
If you are an English Language Learner (ELL), a First-Year Student, or a student on academic probation of suspension, we have special programming and supports for you as well. See below for more information, and don't forget to check out our contests that recognize UTM students' hard work and talent and other opportunities to engage with the RGASC.
Programming and Supports
- RGASC Programming Overview brochure
- Program for Accessing Research Training (PART) (CCR-eligible)
- The Elements of Academic Reading and Writing (CCR-eligible)
- Writing Retreats
- Professional English Language Skills (PELS) (CCR-eligible)
- On Demand Workshops