We all know top-ranked students who ought to attend the University of Toronto Mississauga. So how do you influence emerging-thinkers who have university admission on their mind? Follow these easy steps:
Step 1: Keep up to date on our awesomeness
- Established in 1967, the University of Toronto Mississauga is host to over 15,200 undergraduate students, 900 graduate students, over 3,400 full- and part-time employees, with a global alumni network of over 69,000 strong.
- University of Toronto is ranked in the top 20 globally and first in Canada
- The UTM campus is situated on 225 acres of protected greenbelt in Canada’s safest and sixth largest city.
- U of T Mississauga provides up to $5,000 in entrance scholarships. All students who apply directly from high school are considered automatically for a scholarship based on their academic performance.
- U of T Mississauga has 18 academic units, 180+ programs and 90 areas of study, and includes Institutes for Management and Innovation, and Communication, Culture, Information and Technology. The Mississauga Academy of Medicine is located on campus in the Terrence Donnelly Health Sciences Complex.
Step 2: Spread the word
Talk about UTM with friends, family and neighbours, on Facebook or Twitter, or anywhere else to introduce UTM to students and their parents.
Share the prospective student page where they can check out the Viewbook, see upcoming recruitment events and connect with our recruitment team.
Step 3: Encourage them to come for a visit
Campus is gorgeous and the deer (and faculty and staff) are so welcoming. We’re sure they’ll want to stay when they get the VIP treatment.
Thanks in advance for recruiting the finest to come to UTM! Ask your favourite teenagers to tweet or email questions to our recruitment team and we’ll take it from there.