Alumni Holiday Tea
This event is SOLD OUT.
Join U of T Mississauga alumni and friends for an afternoon tea social at the historic Old Mill Toronto.
- 1:00 p.m. Arrival and registration
- 1:30 p.m. Welcome and overview of tea. Tea service begins.
- 3:00 p.m. Tea service ends.
Sunday, December. 1, 2019
Old Mill Toronto, Westminster Room
21 Old Mill Road, Toronto, ON (View Map)
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
$25 per person. Tickets are limited.
Registered attendees will be provided a parking pass for complimentary on-site parking. The Old Mill Toronto is conveniently located close to the Old Mill Subway Station.
Celebrate the start of the holiday season with food, friends and good cheer! Enjoy England's most beloved ritual of afternoon tea as you relax by a real wood fire with a hot cup of tea and indulge in house-made scones with cream and fruit preserves along with scrumptious artisan tea sandwiches and dainty French pastries.
- Lemon & currant tea scones with preserves
- Assorted freshly baked holiday cookies
- Classic French pastries
- Assorted cocktail wraps, including:
- Egg salad with bibb lettuce, hot house tomatoes, cheddar, seedlings and sun-dried tomato aioli
- Rosemary & thyme roasted turkey breast, bacon, avocado, tomatoes, lettuce and chipotle mayonnaise
- Black Forest ham, Gruyere, lettuce, hot house tomatoes and grainy dijon mustard mayonnaise
- Asian tofu with Julienne carrots, peppers, shiitake mushrooms and shredded cabbage
- Seasonal sliced fruit & berry selection
- Coffee and a selection of fine and herbal teas
Dietary substitutions for vegetarian, halal and gluten-free are available upon request.
Please contact Alumni Relations if you require information in an alternate format, or if any other arrangements can make this event accessible to you.
Stay connected through upcoming events.
|home | privacy | events|