In Year 2, students will select their courses from a recommended list of course offerings. Students have the opportunity to customize the program based on personal interests. Elective offerings are subject to change and are dependent on the approval of the home department.
Here is a sample list of elective offerings:
- MUI 2000H Bring Back Main Street
- MUI 2055H Cities Industry and the Environment
- MUI 2080H Intelligent Communities/Smart Cities
- IMI 1001H Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- IMI 1002H Social Entrepreneurship: Global Alternatives to Neo-Liberal Economics
- IMI 2002H Leadership for a Sustainable Future
- IMI2003H Project Management: Practice and Tools
- IMI3002H Change Management
- SSM 1080H Strategies for Sustainability Management
Students will be required to take 3.5 full-course equivalent (FCE) of electives. Typically this means 4 elective selections in the fall term and 3 elective selections in the winter term.
Students will be assisted in selecting their electives by the Program Coordinator and Program Director to ensure electives are suitable and that all program requirements are met.