To log into your site, use the URL provided to you by I&ITS when your account was created. In general the address follows the following pattern:
https://[edit server]/[your site]/login
- [edit server] is the edit server address of the form xxxx.utm.utoronto.ca
- [your site] is replaced with your specific subsite (for example, this site would be iits)
Note: The edit server is only available while connected to UTM VPN or while on the UTM campus staff network.
Login is done via CAS using your UTORid credentials.
If you are unable to login please ensure the following:
- You are connected to the campus staff network or UTM VPN
- You have the correct subsite name in the URL
If you are receiving a message about your UTORid being invalid, try to verify your UTORid by going to https://www.utorid.utoronto.ca/ and clicking on Verify your UTORid and password. Try logging in again after this completes.
If you still encounter issues, please submit a ticket to ServiceNow and provide as much of the following information as you have:
- The site you are attempting to log into
- The UTORid that is unable to log in
- Your physical location (if on campus, in which building / room, or off-campus)
- Your method of connection (wired or wireless)
- Whether or not you are connected to the VPN
- Your operating system
- The browser you are using
- Your IP address