I&ITS performs scheduled maintenance on UTM network and systems on a synchronized schedule with monthly security releases, the Friday following the second Tuesday of the month.
During this time, you may experience partial or complete network outage, including wired and wireless access. Some or all services hosted in the UTM data centre may be unavailable for short period to possibly entire duration of the maintenance window.
An emergency maintenance may also be performed outside of scheduled maintenance dates and times to maintain security and high availability of network and systems. Emergency maintenance and outages are advertised under News section.
Instructors are encouraged to modify online quiz, test and assignment due dates at least several hours either before or after the scheduled maintenance window.
We strive to provide a consistently high uptime and need to perform some crucial hardware and system updates to ensure that reliability continues. We also strive to keep longer planned maintenance windows like this for low-traffic hours.
Upcoming Scheduled Maintenance, Spring/Summer/Fall 2020:
- Friday, May 1, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, May 29, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, June 26, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, July 24, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, August 28, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, September 25, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, October 30, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Friday, November 27, 2020 - 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Any changes to the above times will be noted with the revised date and time, followed by the original date and time in brackets.