Lily Ziyue ZhangPhD Student Dr. Vincent Kuuire, supervisor
Research and Professional Interests
Lily Ziyue Zhang is a Ph.D. Student interested in the subfields of health and urban geography. Her Supervisor is Dr. Vincent Kuuire from the Department of Geography, Geomatics and Environment, University of Toronto Mississauga. She is also completing a Collaborative Specialization in Global Health (U of T Global Scholar) through the Dalla Lana School of Public Health.
Honours and Awards
- 2020 The Faculty of Arts & Science Entrance Award
- 2020 University of Toronto Fellowship
- 2019 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship (Prof. Masters)
- 2019 Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarship (Collaborative Research and Training)
- 2018 Global Opportunities Award
- Bruser, G., Katasi, R., Zhang, L. Z., Namasinga, M., Arts, E., Kityo, C., Luginaah, I. “Failure is not an Option: Barriers to HIV Treatment Adherence in Kampala, Uganda.” Health and Place. (manuscripts submitted)
- Bruser, G., Luginaah, I., Katasi, R., Zhang, L. Z., Namasinga, M., Arts, E., Kityo, C. “…So that's why we hide, we don't want them to know”— Challenges to Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence in Kampala, Uganda. Social Science & Medicine. (manuscripts submitted)
- Atuoye, K. N., Barnes, E., Lee, M., & Zhang, L. Z. (2020). Maternal health services utilisation among primigravidas in Uganda: what did the MDGs deliver?. Globalization and Health, 16, 1-14.