The new Student Services Hub, opening on the main floor of UTM's Davis Building in late 2023, will offer an engaging new space for students to seek resources and opportunities.
Serving as a "first stop", we will link students with experts within the Hub and across campus to help untangle complex issues and to find answers to their questions. The Hub will feature a new front desk function where our staff will be ready to serve students, an expanded resource area for career exploration and other supports, a well-equipped activity/workshop room for delivery of our student programs and events, a presentation area and a variety of spaces to meet with peer mentors, peer assistants and our professional staff.
The Hub will also be the new home of Accessibility Services, Career Centre, Centre for Student Engagement, International Education Centre, and Health & Counselling Centre's Health Promotion team.
We look forward to meeting with students in this new Hub to discuss:
- Career exploration and experiences, including graduate and professional school programs
- On and off-campus housing search considerations
- Global learning opportunities through international exchange programs, study/research abroad opportunities and cultural fluency programs
- Volunteer and mentorship programs
- Student group inquiries, involvement and leadership training, and co-curricular record
- Orientation and transition programs
- Accommodations for students with disabilities
- Immigration advising, UHIP, and support services for international students
- Wellness activities and workshops
Opening Soon in Late 2023