International Education Centre

The University of Toronto Mississauga International Education Centre, is an international education support service focused on student learning and development.  Through its services and programs, the centre promotes an internationally informed and cross-culturally sensitive university community that enhances the student experience through educational, co-curricular programs and activities, and through promotion and application assistance to University of Toronto study abroad opportunities.


17/02/2015 - 14:20

Effective 2 February 2015, the process for applying for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) has changed and international students may now need to amend their study permit bef

15/01/2015 - 15:00

We're seeking eager, committed, and qualified candidates for our summer 2014 and fall/winter 2015/16 student staff positions.

07/01/2015 - 11:14

On 1 January 2015, the Express Entry program was launched by the Government of Canada.  This

31/10/2014 - 01:08

We will be closed on Monday 3 November to move to a new location to serve you better.