The following UTM branded marketing materials are available for borrowing:
Two (2) Pull-It-Up Banners
One (1) Large Step-and-Repeat Photo Backdrop Banner
Three (3) Large Navy Tablecloths
Prior to the Event
- UTM marketing materials must be signed out from Hospitality & Retail Services (Davis Building, Room 3127). Please include your FIS number, in case materials need to be replaced.
- Borrowers must be familiar with instructions for setting up the materials. If borrowers are unfamiliar, please contact the Office of Communications for assistance or instructions.
- Materials are reserved/borrowed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- To reserve materials, contact H&RS at: email@example.com or 905-569-5790.
After the Event
- Return and sign materials back in promptly at the end of the event or, if an evening event, first thing the next morning to Hospitality & Retail Services (Davis Building, Room 3127). Other borrowers may be waiting to use the materials.
- Ensure the materials are returned in the same condition as they were when borrowed.
- Tablecloths are to be used only for administrative purposes ie. registration, information booth.
- Tablecloths are NOT to be used as a table covering for food
- If any of the materials are lost or damaged and need replacing, the borrowing office will be responsible for full replacement costs:
- Pull-it-up banners: $110/ea
- Step-and-repeat banner: $1,500
- Tablecloths: $345/ea
- If tablecloths are soiled and require cleaning beyond regularly scheduled cleaning dates, the borrowing office will be charged a dry cleaning fee of $50 per tablecloth.
We hope you find these procedures helpful in using and enjoying the UTM marketing materials. Thank you.
For more information please contact: Nicolle Wahl, Director, Content, Office of Communications