Start and log in to the online application at:
Required documents for the application:
- Letter of Intent
- 2 academic letters of references
- Official transcript
Additional requirements for prospective students with a Degree not from North America:
- TOEFL/IELTS score
- GMAT or GRE score (GMAT-MMI code for writing the test: BTD-3X-78)
- A 4 year undergraduate degree in any of these disciplines:
- Health Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Information Technology
- or any technical or science driven academic degree
- One calculus or stats undergrad course is required
- 3.3 GPA (B+ average) or higher in last two years of study
- A math and writing skills test is part of the admission interview screening
- Admission interviews will be determined based on academic and personal profiles
- Work experience not required
Detailed information - please be prepared to provide the following:
- The School of Graduate Studies charges an application fee of $125 at time of application. Your application will not be forwarded to us until paid and all documents have been submitted.
- The School of Graduate Studies must receive payment for your application by February 28th and all application materials by March 15th, before the MMI Academic Review will review your submission and invite selected applicants for panel interviews.
- A one page single spaced application letter outlining why you are interested in the Program and why you think the MMI is a good fit with your future career goals.
- Two academic letters of reference. There is no set form for the letters of reference.
- Applicants must have at least a "B+", UofT equivalent average in order to be considered for the MMI Program.
- Official transcripts (from each post-secondary institution that you have attended) mailed directly to the Program:
Master of Management of Innovation
University of Toronto Mississauga
Innovation Complex Room 2262
3359 Mississauga Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5L 1C6 Canada
- TOEFL/IELTS scores are only required if your undergraduate degree is not from a North American or English instruction university or college, Quebec exempted.
All applicants with a first language other than English and who have not graduated from an accredited English speaking North American university or college are required to obtain a satisfactory score on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), www.ets.org/toefl/ . The School of Graduate Studies requires a minimum score of 580, paper portion with a score of at least 5.0 on the test for Written English (TWE).
- GMAT or GRE score: If your degree is not from a North American university, official copies of your GRE, www.gre.org or GMAT, www.mba.com scores must accompany your application.
Only those applications that we are considering further are invited to an interview. This interview is mandatory for those applicants and we will invite candidates for an interview on skype. Further tests can be required for admission to the program and the information will be circulated in the interview process. If accepted to the program students will be required to pay a $1500 non-refundable deposit to secure your place in the Program.
We thank you for your interest in the Masters of Management of Innovation Program and look forward to reviewing your application materials.