- Useful for getting a rough idea of the accessibility level of your site.
- Subject to similar problems as those identified with aChecker.
- Check the contrast between foreground and background colours.
- Tool for creating captions for YouTube video.
- Tool for creating captions for video files.
University Office for AODA questions and concerns.
Explains the responsibility of accessible websites in plain terms.
Provides a breakdown of each of the criteria for all three levels (A, AA, AAA).
Goes through the accessibility guidelines and gives tips on how to correct them.
Demos of creating accessible PDF files.
Shows how to check the accessibility of your Office documents.