Register for ACE@UTM


Congratulations on your offer of admission to the University of Toronto Mississauga! As part of your conditional offer, you must meet the English language requirements of the University of Toronto. To help you achieve this, you are invited to complete the Academic Culture & English Program (ACE@UTM).  Please refer to your offer letter to determine which program stream you are eligible to register for.

Summer ACE

Summer ACE@UTM

Registration for 2020 is now closed.

Registration for the 2021 Summer ACE@UTM program will open in early May 2021.

Fall-Winter ACE

Fall-Winter ACE@UTM

Registration for 2020-21 is now closed.

Registration for the 2021-22 Fall-Winter ACE@UTM program will open in early May 2021.

An important note for international students: You must have a valid study permit in order to start your studies at UTM. If your study permit is expiring soon (3 months or less), you must apply to extend your study permit before the expiry date in order to be able to continue studying. If you have not yet received your post-secondary study permit or extended your study permit, you will need to provide proof that you have submitted your application in order to receive your U of T student card and enrol in courses. If you need assistance with your study permit application, or have questions, the UTM International Education Centre can assist you. Please reach out to them at