AIU Student Ambassador Program
Are you an upper-year UTM student looking to get involved on campus? Do you want to gain valuable knowledge and skills, while participating in a new, fun peer-to-peer initiative? If so, then CLICK HERE to submit your application to be an AIU Student Ambassador with the Academic Integrity Unit!
What is the AIU Student Ambassador Program?
The AIU Student Ambassador Program is a fun and interactive peer-to-peer initiative that will educate students about the importance of academic integrity and the Academic Integrity Unit's services.
What do the AIU Student Ambassadors do?
- Gain valuable experience by developing and enhancing your leadership, public speaking, and planning skills
- Work closely with AIU staff to develop and implement educational initiatives to raise awareness about academic integrity
- Discuss current student issues and concerns related to academic integrity
- Facilitate interactive games and activities at campus events. Some of the events include O-Week, Academic Advocacy Week, Exam Jam, Frost Week, etc.
- Collaborate with fellow Ambassadors and Work-Study Students
What is the benefit of being an AIU Student Ambassador?
- An entry on your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
- Build networking relationships with faculty, staff, and fellow students
- Develop your public speaking, leadership, and planning skills
What is required to be an AIU Student Ambassador?
Students applying to the AIU Student Ambassador Program must meet the following minimum requirements:
- At a minimum, students must be enrolled in their second year of study and be in good academic standing
- Familiarity with the Code of Behaviour on Academic Matters, the Academic Integrity Unit, and its services
- Experience working with social media platforms
- Enjoy public speaking and networking with peers
- Be available to commit time weekly, as required