Degree Explorer is the University of Toronto's degree and program planning tool. You can review your academic history, degree and program requirements, and use the planner to monitor your progress and determine how future course choices might meet your requirements.
Click to login to Degree Explorer
Program Plans provide an overview of the many academic and co-curricular opportunities available to help you get the most out of your UTM experience by major*:
Review the plans thoroughly, because some suggestions will be specific to a particular year of a program, while others may apply to any year. Developing skills and gaining experience is cumulative – it all counts and adds up to building a foundation of skills and knowledge to use in courses, work and planning for your future.
How will you benefit by using Program Plans?
- Tell you who to talk to for advice and what tools to use to plan your courses
- Highlight internship and research options
- Identify enrichment activities, events and learning experiences
- Suggest opportunities to study abroad as part of your degree
- Help you to prepare for employment and further education
Want to create your own plan?
When you are ready, you can tailor your very own plan using the My Program Plan tool to incorporate suggestions from all the Program Plans that apply to you, as well as other opportunities that you may encounter.
*Program plans are not available for our specialist and minor programs at this time.