Parking on the UTM Campus
What can we help you with?
- Valid permits or Pay and Display receipts must be clearly displayed at all times
- Enforcement of all parking lots, areas and roadways are strictly enforced 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- All Annual Parking Permits expire August 31st
- Lost or stolen permits will not be replaced *regardless of the circumstance*
- The purchase of a parking permit indicates your acceptance and agreement to obey all U of T Mississauga parking regulations. Failure to do so will result in fines and possibly the loss of parking privileges.
- There is no free parking available on campus
If you are experiencing elevator difficulties in the CCT Garage, please contact Facilities at: 905-828-5301 so a technician can be dispatched.
Questions? Contact us!
Alumni House, Room 108
Making experiences, exceptional