Interested in joining the department or working in biology? Check here for the latest postings for TAs, staff, faculty and other biology-related positions.
- Faculty Positions
- Postdoctoral Positions
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Positions
- CUPE 3902 Unit 3 Positions
- Job Postings in Other Departments / Academic Institutions
- Persons who are currently undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows, at the U of T
- Please Note: PDF application forms must be filled out using Acrobat Reader (Download Acrobat Reader)
- Unit 1 Application Form (Course Instructor)
- Biology 2020-2021 Teaching Assistant Positions
- Application Form for Biology 2020-2021 Teaching Assistant Positions
- Course Instructor Positions 2020-2021 Winter Session (Sep1, 2020 - Apr 30, 2021) Biomedical Communications HSC 402H5F
The deadline to apply for 2020-2021 Teaching Assistant positions is Friday July 17, 2020.
- HSC (Biomedical Communications) 2020-2021 Teaching Assistant Positions
- Application Form for HSC (Biomedical Communications) 2020-2021 Teaching Assitant Positions
The deadline to apply for 2020-2021 HSC Teaching Assistant positions is Friday July 17, 2020.
- To see all unit 3 Sessional Instructional Assistant and Sessional Lecturer positions currently available at the University, please visit University of Toronto Careers website.
- Persons who are NOT undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows, at the U of T
- Continuously Posted Notice – Sessional Instructional Assistant
- Continuously Posted Notice – Sessional Lecturer Positions
- Unit 3 Application Form (SIA & SL)
- SESSIONAL INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT POSITION (CUPE 3902, Unit 3) Emergency Posting – 2019-2020 Academic Year
- SESSIONAL LECTURER POSITION (CUPE 3902, Unit 3) MSC 2020 Summer (April 28-June 30, 2020)
- Sessional Lecturer Positions (CUPE 3902 Unit 3) 2020-2021 Winter Session (Sep 1, 2020-Apr 30, 2021)
Positions at other institutions may be posted here upon request
The University of Western Ontario:
The University of Western Ontario invites applications for a Limited-Term faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor, in the Department of Biology. The start date is anticipated to be no later than September 1, 2020. The appointment will be for two years. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The successful candidate will be appointed as a faculty member in the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science.
Candidates are invited to submit a letter of interest, a curriculum vitae, a teaching dossier that includes evidence of teaching effectiveness and a statement of teaching philosophy, along with the names of three (3) potential references to the address below.
Dr. Nusha Keyghobadi, Professor & Acting Chair
Department of Biology
1151 Richmond St
London, ON, N6A 5B7
Please ensure that the form available at: http://www.uwo.ca/facultyrelations/faculty/Application-FullTime-Faculty-Position-Form.pdf is completed and included in your application submission. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Review of applications will begin on July 24, 2020.