Interested in joining the department or working in biology? Check here for the latest postings for TAs, staff, faculty and other biology-related positions.
- Faculty Positions
- Postdoctoral Positions
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Positions
- CUPE 3902 Unit 3 Positions
- Job Postings in Other Departments / Academic Institutions
The Human Biology Program at the University of Toronto is recruiting an Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream - Global Health.
Click here for the full job description: https://bit.ly/2G6Gp0b
- Persons who are currently undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows, at the U of T
- Please Note: PDF application forms must be filled out using Acrobat Reader (Download Acrobat Reader)
- Unit 1 Application Form (Course Instructor)
- Biology Fall 2020 Emergency TA positions
- Application Form for Biology Fall 2020 Emergency TA positions
The deadline to apply for Fall 2020 Emergency Teaching Assistant positions is Thursday August 20, 2020.
The deadline to apply for the HSC402 Teaching Assistant positions is Thursday August 20, 2020.
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 COURSE INSTRUCTOR POSITIONS 2020-21 Winter Session (September 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021)
- To see all unit 3 Sessional Instructional Assistant and Sessional Lecturer positions currently available at the University, please visit University of Toronto Careers website.
- Persons who are NOT undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows, at the U of T
- Continuously Posted Notice – Sessional Instructional Assistant
- Continuously Posted Notice – Sessional Lecturer Positions
- Unit 3 Application Form (SIA & SL)
- SESSIONAL INSTRUCTIONAL ASSISTANT POSITION (CUPE 3902, Unit 3) Emergency Posting – Fall 2020
- SESSIONAL LECTURER POSITIONS 2020-21 Winter Session (September 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021) Emergency Posting
Positions at other institutions may be posted here upon request
The University of Western Ontario:
The University of Western Ontario invites applications for a Limited-Term faculty appointment at the rank of Assistant Professor, in the Department of Biology. The start date is anticipated to be no later than September 1, 2020. The appointment will be for two years. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. The successful candidate will be appointed as a faculty member in the Department of Biology, Faculty of Science.
Candidates are invited to submit a letter of interest, a curriculum vitae, a teaching dossier that includes evidence of teaching effectiveness and a statement of teaching philosophy, along with the names of three (3) potential references to the address below.
Dr. Nusha Keyghobadi, Professor & Acting Chair
Department of Biology
1151 Richmond St
London, ON, N6A 5B7
Please ensure that the form available at: http://www.uwo.ca/facultyrelations/faculty/Application-FullTime-Faculty-Position-Form.pdf is completed and included in your application submission. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Review of applications will begin on July 24, 2020.