Interested in joining the department or working in biology? Check here for the latest postings for TAs, staff, faculty and other biology-related positions.
- Faculty Positions
- Postdoctoral Positions
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Positions
- CUPE 3902 Unit 3 Positions
- Job Postings in Other Departments / Academic Institutions
The Human Biology Program at the University of Toronto is recruiting an Assistant Professor, Teaching Stream - Global Health.
Click here for the full job description: https://bit.ly/2G6Gp0b
- Plant Evolutionary Genomics and Evolutionary Ecology (Prof. Marc Johnson)
- Remote Sensing of Vegetation (Prof. Ingo Ensminger Lab)
- Persons who are currently undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows, at the U of T
- Please Note: PDF application forms must be filled out using Acrobat Reader or Pro (Download Acrobat Reader)
- 2021-2022 Teaching Assistant Positions (Biology)
- Application Form for Biology 2021-2022 Teaching Assistant Positions
- The deadline to apply for Biology 2021-2022 Teaching Assistant positions is July 7, 2021.
- 2021-2022 Teaching Assistant Positions (Biomedical Communications)
- Application Form for HSC (Biomedical Communications) 2021-2022 Teaching Assistant Positions
- For BMC/HSC Applicants only: In addition to filling out the online application form, send a cover letter stating which course(s) are being applied for, and a resume to Cindy Short at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline to apply for 2021-2022 HSC (Biomedical Communications) Teaching Assistant positions is July 14, 2021.
- BIO354 Laboratory Development TA Position (Emergency Posting)
- Unit 1 Application Form (Course Instructor)
- 2021-2022 BIO211, BIO342, BIO360, BIO373 and BIO475 course instructor positions (deadline to apply: July 26, 2021)
Persons who are NOT undergraduate, graduate students, or post-doctoral fellows, at the U of T
To see all unit 3 Sessional Instructional Assistant and Sessional Lecturer positions currently available at the University, please visit University of Toronto Careers website.
- Continuously Posted Notice – Sessional Instructional Assistant
- Continuously Posted Notice – Sessional Lecturer Positions
- Unit 3 Application Form (SIA & SL)
Sessional Instructional Assistant
- No positions available at this time
- 2021-2022 BIO304 and BIO374 sessional lecturer position (deadline to apply: July 23, 2021)
- 2021-2022 BIO405 and JBC472 sessional lecturer position (deadline to apply: July 26, 2021)
Positions at other institutions may be posted here upon request