U of T Telus Health Student Support (formerly known as My Student Support Program or MySSP)
U of T Telus Health Student Support (THSS) offers immediate and confidential access to culturally relevant counselling in your native language, day or night. Counsellor is available via an app or by mobile phone, online chat, video, email or in person.
- Indigenous Student Support Specialist (click here to book a session via email) - Indigenous students can book a one-on-one session with our support specialist, Kaitlin Philips
- UTM Health & Counselling Centre (905-828-5255) - Offers personal counselling, group counselling and psychiatric care to assist students experiencing a wide range of challenges. To schedule an appointment, call Health & Wellness at the St. George Campus at 416-978-8030 (select option ‘5’) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is a Tri-Campus Indigenous Wellness Counsellor and Coordinator available to support Indigenous students at U of T
- Hope for Wellness Help Line
Live Web Chat
Offers 24/7 immediate help to all Indigenous people across Canada via phone or chat.
- Anishnawbe Health Toronto
416-360-0486 or 416- 920-2605
Offers a mental health treatment model that integrates traditional and western approaches, primary health care and a wide variety of programming across three sites in downtown Toronto.
- Beendigen Talk4Healing
Talk: 1-855-554-HEAL for live support
Text: Simply send us a message to receive support anywhere
Chat (visit above website link): Click on live chat option
Beendigen’s Talk4Healing Helpline offers help, support, and resources 24/7 through talk, text, and chat. Started in 2012 by Beendigen, Talk4Healing has provided over 30,000 Indigenous women and their families with real-world solutions, without judgment, in a safe and accepting environment.
- Noojimo Health
Culturally safe and timely virtual mental health services for Indigenous people by an Indigenous care provider; currently offering counselling services in Ontario, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.