About Data Privacy Day
Data Privacy Day is observed worldwide each year on January 28 to raise awareness around technology and privacy rights, including best practices for safeguarding personal information.
Attend the Virtual Panel
Data Privacy Day 2022 Virtual Panel
Friday, January 28, 2022, 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM
The webinar will focus on technology’s growing impact on our privacy. Panelists include a range of subject matter experts from legal, cyber security, and privacy sectors who will discuss how changes in technology and privacy laws impact higher education.
- Ashley Langille, Information Privacy Analyst, U of T
- Carlos Chalico, IT Risk and Privacy Consultant, EY & Instructor, School of Continuing Studies, U of T
- Daniel Michaluk, Information Security and Privacy Lawyer & Partner, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
- Deyves Fonseca, Associate Director, Information Security Operations, U of T
- Moderated by: Rafael Eskenazi, Director, Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Office, U of T
Spread the Word
Visit the @UTMServiceDesk twitter account.
Data Privacy Day hashtags:
Update your Email Signature
Include the following graphic in your email signature and link back to this page.