Budget, Planning and Finance provides the following services with respect to AMS:
- coordinating the addition, changes and deletion of AMS access for all staff at U of T Mississauga
- acting as liaison for resolving U of T Mississauga users access issues with the EASI (Enterprise Applications & Solution Integration)
AMS Access is 'ROLE BASED'
Access to the SAP/R3 system is connected to a 'position number' not a 'userID.'
When an employee is hired to a position they are assigned a position number in HRIS. The employee now has the AMS access associated with that position. There is no need to request new AMS access for the employee unless it is being changed, or if the position is new.
For assistance in determining the current AMS access for a position please contact the Budget, Planning and Finance Department.
Access to AMS is currently available through the use of a USB eToken device (“eToken”). When hiring an employee that will require AMS access, an eToken will need to be ordered or an existing eToken reassigned after hiring. For all eToken services, please contact UTM I&ITS.
- eToken belongs to the department and not the user
- eTokens are not required to only be kept and used on campus, however, the user must always have it with them or kept somewhere secure
- If an eToken is lost or stolen it must be reported to I&ITS
“Effective July 1, 2015, SecurID cards have been decommissioned and are no longer valid for accessing AMS. For further information please see the RSA SecurID Card Decommissioning announcement from UTM I&ITS.”
Please send your requests for AMS access by e-mail to Budget, Planning and Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: ALL FIS and HRIS FORMS MUST BE APPROVED BY THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF BUDGET, PLANNING AND FINANCE (or designate)
Access to HRIS (Human Resource Information System) is coordinated by Human Resources
General Enquiries: 905-828-3935
Access Forms - AMS & SAP: (for your information only, UTM Budget, Planning and Finance will submit): http://www.ams.utoronto.ca/access/sap.htm
To be added to the AMS automated mailing list, please see AMS Listserv
If you need to reset your AMS password, please see Reset AMS password
For any inquiries, please contact