Friday, June 14, 2019
6:30 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Queen Jubilee Cruise Lines
539 Queens Quay W., Toronto, ON M5V 2G3 (MAP)
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Watch the sun set over the Toronto skyline as you dine and dance the night away on a classic river showboat with U of T alumni and graduating students.
Tickets are $70 per person and include:
- Appetizer, salad, dinner, dessert, coffee and tea (see menu below)
- One alcoholic beverage or two non-alcoholic beverages
- Four-hour cruise around the Toronto harbourfront on a classic river showboat
- After-dinner dance with music by a professional DJ (requests welcome!)
Tickets are limited and non-refundable. All guests must be age 19+.
The boat sails rain or shine—don't worry, you'll stay warm and dry! In the event of severe inclement weather the ship may have to remain at the dock for all or part of the scheduled cruise.
Paid public parking is located next to the ship. Additional public parking lots can be found nearby. Parking can range from $10 to $20 per vehicle. Some lots may only accept cash payment.
Please note that smoking is not allowed on the ship once it leaves the dock. For more information on cruise policies, please visit the Jubilee Queen Cruise Line website.
- Assorted flat breads with a trio of dips
- Assorted freshly-baked rolls with whipped butter
- Baby spinach and arugula salad with fresh orange segments, cremini mushrooms, sweet red onion, sprouts and grated Emmental cheese with a cranberry white balsamic vinaigrette
- Roasted vegetable pesto penne
- Chicken in a citrus herb marinade and grilled over hickory wood
- Smoked paprika and garlic herb roasted potatoes
- Medley of fresh seasonal vegetables in an orange, dill and honey butter glaze
- Assortment of dessert squares, tarts and fresh pastries
- Freshly brewed 100% Colombian coffee and a selection of teas
Please contact Alumni Relations if you require information in an alternate format, or if any other arrangements can make this event accessible to you.
Stay connected through upcoming events.