The University of Toronto Mississauga Alumni Association operates through a board of 12 directors, one of whom is an ex-officio member.
Each board member is expected to participate at the UTMAA board meetings, to be actively involved in board's working groups or initiatives, and to serve as an ambassador for the University and its alumni, both on- and off-campus.
- Dania Ciampini (BCom 2007 UTM), President
- Fatima Ul-Haq (HBSc 2007 UTM), President-Elect
- Farhan Ali Khan (BCom 2004 UTM, MBA 2008 Rotman)
- Brianna Croft (MMI 2018 SGS UTM)
- Sara da Silva (HBSc 2010 UTM, PhD 2016 SGS UTM)
- Demetra Dimokopoulos (HBSc 2006 UTM)
- Imre Gams (HBA 2012 UTM)
- Sheliza Ibrahim Khan (HBSc 2001 UTM)
- Sarah Israr (HBA 2014 UTM, MGA 2017 SGS U of T)
- Asif Mohammed (HBA 2001 UTM)
- Teo Salgado (HBA 1997 UTM)
- Megha Wadhwani (HBA 2010 UTM)
For a description of the member role, see the UTMAA Constitution.
- Andrew Stelmacovich, Executive Director of Advancement, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Kristin Lovell, Director of Alumni Relations, University of Toronto Mississauga
Contact us if you would like to learn more about getting involved in the UTMAA.