The University of Toronto Mississauga Alumni Association operates through a board of twelve directors, one of whom is an ex-officio member.
Each board member is expected to participate at the UTMAA board meetings, to be actively involved in the board's working groups or initiatives, and to serve as an ambassador for the University and its alumni, both on- and off-campus.
Board of Directors 2023-2024
- Fatima Ul-Haq (HBSc 2007 UTM), President
- Dania Ciampini (BCom 2007 UTM), Past President
- Farhan Ali Khan (BCom 2004 UTM, MBA 2008 Rotman)
- Brianna Croft (MMI 2018 SGS UTM)
- Sara da Silva (HBSc 2010 UTM, PhD 2016 SGS UTM)
- Sarah Girgis (BCom 2019 UTM)
- Sheliza Ibrahim Khan (HBSc 2001 UTM)
- Pacinthe Mattar (HBA 2008 UTM)
- Asif Mohammed (HBA 2001 UTM)
- Teo Salgado (HBA 1997 UTM)
- Joey Santiago (BSc 2011 UTM)
- Megha Wadhwani (HBA 2010 UTM)
For a description of the member role, see the UTMAA Constitution.
- Andrew Stelmacovich, Executive Director of Advancement, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Kristin Lovell, Director of Alumni Relations, University of Toronto Mississauga
Contact us if you would like to learn more about getting involved in the UTMAA.