Alumni Day at Inniskillin Estates Winery
Saturday, October 19, 2019
9:45 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Inniskillin Estates Winery
1499 Line 3, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON (MAP)
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Join U of T alumni and friends for an autumn escape to the heart of the Niagara wine region at one of Canada’s oldest wineries, Inniskillin.
Guests will enjoy a private tour with seasonal content that follows the cycle of winemaking from the vineyards, production area and underground cellar. Following the tour, sit down to a refreshing, three-course, plated lunch created by the Estate chefs. Each course is paired with premium VQA wines including a luscious Icewine to accompany dessert.
After lunch, the coach will take us to the Heritage District of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Take a relaxed stroll through the quaint streets as you explore boutique shops featuring antiques, specialty food items, unique gifts and more. This is one experience you won’t want to miss!
Tickets are $70 per person in advance and include:
- Private tour of Inniskillin Winery
- Formal, three-course, plated lunch
- Premium VQA wine pairings with each course including Icewine
- Coach transportation to and from UTM
- Complimentary parking at UTM
Tickets are limited and non-refundable. All guests must be age 19+.
Open to all U of T alumni and their guests. Hosted by the University of Toronto Mississauga.
- Wild mushroom soup with smoked honey mushrooms, sesame crème fraiche, five-spiced duck, basil (available without duck for vegetarians)
- Slow-cooked Ontario pork with "too much butter" mashed potato, JT garden chard, leeks, heirloom carrots (substitute slow-cooked parsnip for vegetarian option)
- Vanilla bean bread pudding with pumpkin parfait, rosemary, sultana "gel" and almonds
Please contact Alumni Relations if you require information in an alternate format, or if any other arrangements can make this event accessible to you.
Stay connected through upcoming events.
|home | privacy | events|