Here you will find information about departmental resources, which are at the disposal of students and faculty. These resources include:
- The UTM Meteorological Station (UTMMS): The source for precise weather data.
- UTMonitor: Real-time environmental monitoring of the credit river watershed.
- UTM Environmental Datasets
- The Enviromental Affairs Office
- S.A.G.E. - The Student Association of Geography & Environment website.
- Computer Labs: Computer labs are located at CCT1160, CCT2140, CCT2160, DH2010. Please visit here for the computing facility detail,
- Software: GIS and the remote sensing software
- ArcGIS 10.4
- Erdas IMAGINE 2013
- ENVI 5.3/IDL 8.4
- Web Learning Platform (WLP) prodvides the web based teaching and learning platform. Please visit here for more detail.