CUPE 3902 Unit 1 - Course Instructors
2017 Summer Sessions
We are currently soliciting applications for Course Instructors for the following geography courses:
- GGR276H5S: Spatial Data Analysis and Mapping
- GGR321H5F: Geographic Information Processing
- GGR489H5S: Geographies of Indigenous Health in Canada
This is a regular posting open for applications from March 3rd, 2017 to March 24th, 2017. View the complete posting, including qualificiations and description of duties, HERE.
- F courses: May 1st, 2017 – June 30th, 2017
- S courses: July 1st, 2017 – August 31st, 2017
Note that exam and marking periods extend beyond each of these terms. For full details on the duration of the academic year refer to the registrar's important dates page.
This posting closes on March 24th, 2017
How to submit an application
To be considered for a position, applicants must submit the CUPE application form as well as their CV of no more than 3 pages together with most recent course evaluations by email to Chair, Prof. Kathi Wilson, at email@example.com.