CUPE 3902 Unit 1 - Teaching Assistants
Summer 2017 Sessions
We are currently soliciting teaching assistant applications for the following courses. The full posting can be downloaded HERE and includes detailed session dates, pay information and expected enrolment. This posting closes at 5pm on March 30, 2017.
- ENV100Y5S: The Environment
- GGR201H5F: Introduction to Geomorphology
- GGR202H5S: Geography of Canada
- GGR209H5F: Economic Geography
- GGR276H5S: Quantitative Methods I in Geography
- GGR305H5S: Biogeography
- GGR309H5F: Wetland Ecosystems
- GGR321H5F: Geographic Information Processing
- GGR325H5F: Business and Industrial Geography
- GGR377H5F: Global Climate Change
- F courses: May 8th – June 19th, 2017
- S courses: July 4th – August 14th, 2017
Note that exam and marking periods extend beyond each of these terms. For full details on the duration of the academic year refer to the registrar's important dates page.
This posting closes at 5pm on March 30, 2017
How to submit an application
To be considered for a position, applicants must submit the on-line application form with a 2-page CV.
Applicants not able to apply on-line should contact: