Register to watch the 2022 Snider Lecture featuring Timothy Caulfield before 7 p.m. EDT on September 22, 2022, for a chance to win one of 10 signed copies of a hardcover special edition of Relax: A Guide to Everyday Health Decisions with More Facts and Less Worry. The winners will be chosen using a randomizer and notified through the email used during registration within 30 days of the closing date. Prizes will be mailed to the winners.
University of Toronto Mississauga's Contest Rules and Regulations
- Official Rules (the “Rules”) for contests offered by the University of Toronto Mississauga's Office of Advancement (“UTM” or “We” or “Our”).
Sponsors and Prizes
- Contest Sponsor
- UTM's Office of Advancement, 3359 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, ON L5L 1C6. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Twitter.
- Announcement of Prizes
- UTM may sponsor contests on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (each a "contest" or "giveaway"). The prizes, starting and closing dates and times and the details to enter for any such contest will be announced in a status post.
Eligibility and Fees
- Contests are open to the general public unless otherwise stated.
- Not Eligible
- Staff employed by or connected with UTM Office of Advancement (e.g. full-time employees, casual employees) who are involved in the planning and execution of the 2022 Snider Lecture.
- Staff connected to or participating in competition judging.
- No Entry Fees or Purchase
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter UTM competitions.
- By entering a UTM competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- UTM reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by UTM.
- UTM is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize for UTM is as stated in the status update, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by UTM or its agents.
- The winner will be notified via the email provided during registration within 30 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
- UTM will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.