As a publicly and privately funded institution, the University of Toronto encourages supplier competition to obtain value for money, and uses a variety of procurement tools and methodologies to ensure cost-effective administration.
The University’s procurement needs are diverse, ranging from routine supplies to highly complex research instruments. Suppliers interested in providing goods and services should be familiar with Procurement Services’ programs and services, as well as:
- OECM and other Broader Public Sector (BPS) entities competitive procurement opportunities
- University of Toronto high value acquisitions publicly advertised on MERX
- University of Toronto Procurement Policy, including the Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Standard Terms and Conditions for Purchase Orders
- Doing Business with the BPS Handbook
For information on how to market your goods and services to the University of Toronto, see the Prospective Suppliers FAQ.