Kristina McCutcheon is the Academic Counsellor
Virtual Office Hours for Academic Counselling are available here.
Office: MN 5156
Phone: (905) 828-3921
- Course and program counselling (including ROPs and independent studies)
- Special consideration administration for missed tests and late assignments
- Advising faculty on student- and course-related matters
- Course prerequisite checks
- Subject POSts requests
- Program checks and graduation assessments
- Academic integrity administration
- Liaison for course outlines, exams, international exchange, outreach, petitions, transfer credits etc.
- Student outreach and recruitment activity