Principal's Service Award for Excellence
Winners of the Principal’s Service Award for Excellence will receive a choice of funds for Professional Development or True Blue points redeemable for prizes on the True Blue platform.
All staff and librarians of the university with at least 5 years of continuous service at UTM and who are actively employed at UTM at the time of the award presentation are eligible for this award, with the exception of members of the executive committee.
- Only individuals (not teams) may be nominated for the PSAE
- Nominations may be submitted by UTM faculty, staff and students. Students wishing to submit a nomination should contact Hana Yusuf, email@example.com
Nomination Deadline: Monday, March 31, 2021
The nominee must have accomplished some or all of the following:
- Excelled in their area of work
- Excelled in their work over and above their job description
- Improved the value, efficiency and sustainability of the services they provide
- Maintained a consistently high quality of service to their clients (students, faculty, etc.)
- Displayed commitment and made a meaningful contribution to community enhancement at UTM. Exemplified good citizenship through personal volunteerism or by helping to position UTM as a good citizen in the wider world, or made a meaningful contribution to their professional community
- Made outstanding contributions to UTM