UTM Campus Rec

men's ball hockey players taking a face-off
men's campus rec soccer players on a throw-in
campus rec ultimate players catching a frisbee

UTM Campus Rec Intramurals are recreational leagues and tournament that take place on the UTM Campus.  There are no practices and teams/individuals usually only play in one game per week. Most leagues last 6-8 weeks and most tournaments are one-day events. 
Each year we have an extensive Campus Rec Program planned and we always strive to improve participation and the student experience.

Students who are unable to find teams and anyone looking for more information on the Campus Rec Intramural Program should stop by the Program Office, located in room 060 in the RAWC.

For more information, please see the 2017-18 Campus Rec Handbook of Rules & Regulations.

Student and Staff Participation

All UTM student and appointed staff members are welcome to participate in our Campus Rec Intramural Leagues. Students must be registered at UTM. Students registered at University of Toronto St. George or at Scarborough, although they may be taking courses at UTM are not eligible to participate.

What about Alumni?

UTM Alumni can play if they have purchased a RAWC Athletic Membership. Alumni are permitted in all leagues or tournaments and there is a maximum of 2 alumni allowed per intramural team in all intramural sports.

What about Community Membership holders?

Only the summer intramural program is open to all summer membership holders of the RAWC.

Team and Individual Registration Information

All Teams must attend the Team Entry Meeting in order to enter a league or team tournament. Click here for Team and Individual Registration Info, including How to Register a Team, Performance Bond Procedures. Player Registration Forms, Team Entry Forms etc.

Free Agent Individual Players

All students interested in playing, but who are unable to find or make a full team, should attend the Team Entry Meeting to try to find a team looking for players.  Students who want to play, but can not attend the Team Entry Meeting, should go to the Program Office to put their name on the Free Agent List for that sport. In most sports, there is more than one division offered to accommodate various skill levels.

How many teams do you need to run a league?

All open leagues must have 4 teams minimum in order to start the league. All coed leagues will require 3 or more teams for a league to run.

How can I work in the Intramural Program?

The Campus Rec Program is one of the largest employers of students on campus.  All UTM Campus Rec Intramural Leagues and Tournaments are run by Student Commissioners Timers, Scorers & Officials.

Contact Cameron Walker in the Program Office for more information on how to join the recreational sports staff team.