The Teaching and Learning Collaboration (TLC) at UTM aims to build a community centered on a shared interest in teaching and learning. We would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to join a workshop, participate in a reading group, connect with colleagues, or attend one of the many other offerings we host throughout the year. Whatever format you prefer, we hope the TLC offerings provide an avenue for you to collaborate with others in our community. We are proud of the talented, creative, dedicated group who participate in our offerings – faculty, sessional instructors, librarians, staff, teaching assistants, graduate students, and post docs – everyone brings a unique perspective that enhances our teaching practice. We look forward to connecting with you this year!
- Tracey Bowen, Vice-Dean, Teaching & Learning
- Andrew Petersen, Acting Associate-Dean, Pedagogical Development and Scholarship
- Dianne Ashbourne, Senior Educational Developer
- Corrine Bent-Womack, Educational Developer, Anti-Racist Pedagogies
- Amanda Brijmohan, Educational Developer, Assessment and Scholarship of Teaching and Learning
- Ann Gagné, Educational Developer, Universal Design for Learning & Accessible Pedagogies
- Rob Huang, Educational Developer, Instructional Practices and Student Engagement