September – December
Learn about U of T Mississauga:
- Program information and admission requirements - view the Reference Guide to Academic Programs
- Research student housing and residence options
- Learn about the student experience: utmONE
- Browse through our introductory Viewbook
- Learn about financial aid options
September: Attend the Ontario University Fair and talk to recruiters and current students
October: Attend the Fall Campus Day event at the U of T Mississauga campus.
- Review the application deadlines – deadlines vary depending on the program of study
- Submit an online application through the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) Note: ALL applications are processed through the OUAC website).
- If necessary, also complete these admission steps:
January – May
- Check your application status on a regular basis
- If you have received an early offer of admission – tell us that you are going to come! Respond through OUAC (your deadline is indicated on your offer of admission letter).
- Decide if you are going to live on campus
- Learn how to choose and enrol in courses – mark your calendar for academic advising sessions in June.
March: Attend the university March Break Open House events and take a campus tour.
April – May: Attend pre-admission applicant information sessions at your high school in the spring (check with your guidance office).
May: Review and apply for student loans and/or admission scholarships. Apply for OSAP if needed.