- Course enrolment at UTM is done online through ROSI
- For a detailed overview of the course enrolment process including the topics below, view our Registration Guides.
- How to know which courses to take
- Space in courses
- Waiting lists
- Enrolment controls
- Understanding course codes
- Course prerequisites, corequisites, and exclusions
- How to handle course conflicts
- Courses taken at other universities
- Letters of Permission
- Courses at other U of T campuses
- Independent study courses and the Research Opportunity Program (ROP)
- When and how to enrol in courses on ROSI
- Cancelling ("dropping") and adding courses
- Click here to use the online Academic Calendar to find detailed information about courses offered during this session.
- Click here to access the timetable of courses.