The University of Toronto Mississauga was established in 1967 and is U of T’s second largest division, home to approximately 11,000 undergraduate and 430 graduate students.
We encourage you to engage with our campus and to be our partners in career education. There are many ways to get involved at UTM and connect with students and recent graduates!
- Hire a Student or Recent Grad
- Get Involved with events and education
- Attend events and fairs
- Hold an information session
- Hire an intern or co-op student
- Build a presence on campus
- Participate in the Job Shadowing Program
- Contact Us
We value our relationships with employers, community partners and alumni and look forward to working with you!