Cell and Molecular Biology Facility
Updated March 19, 2021
The Cell and Molecular Biology Core Facility is located in DV3092B, DV3092E and DV3092K. It operates under the office of vice-principal research and opens to faculty, staff, post-doctoral fellows, graduate students and undergraduate research students. The aim of this facility is to provide shared resources of equipment related to DNA, RNA and protein research for the UTM research community. We will be adding equipment to enhance the facility based on needs and demands.
- The facility can be accessed via key codes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – Contact core facility technician to obtain access.
- Core facility technician is available Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5pm.
Core Facility Technician
The Office of Vice-Principal, Research, Room HSC334
University of Toronto Mississauga
Facility Fees and Services
- User annual fee is applied.
- Free training on equipment operations. Certain equipment training is mandatory for new users.
- Free core facility introduction tour, technical supports and consultations.
- Cell and Molecular Biology Core Facility Equipment - Updated March 19, 2021