Student Engagement Program Development
Student Engagement Program Development Job Family
Student Engagement Program Development jobs with the Centre for Student Engagement assist in the creation, organization, implementation and assessment of on-campus programming and events that serve undergraduate students. Some examples are first-year transition programming, faith-based programming and graduate programming.
To see a complete description for the Student Engagement Program Development Job Family, please click here.
Here are some examples of jobs that have been within the Student Organization Support Job Family in the past:
- Engagement Events Assistant (assists in planning Orientation programs)
- Transition Program Assistant (assists prepare the LAUNCH program)
- Interfaith Assistant (assists in planning Faith Week, organizing Interfaith Dinner & special events)
- Grad Connect Assistant (supports the Grad Connect Mentorship Program)
- Outreach Assistant (supports the CSE Drop-in Centre)
Meet The Team
Interested in learning more about the Student Engagement Program Development Job Family?
Grad Connect Assistant
Meet Bipasha, a past Grad Connect Assistant. Grad Connect Assistants support the Grad Connect Program.
Ready to Apply?
If you are ready to apply, please visit our How To Apply page and ensure you read through the application process and important dates.
For all questions and feedback regarding Hiring, please contact us:
- Room 2077, William G. Davis Building (Find us on a map here!)
- Phone: 905-828-3962
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org