COVID-19 Info and Resources
ReOrientation: COVID-19 Info and Resources
For more information about COVID-19 and to keep up to date, please refer to the links below. These are the official channels of communication across U of T, as well as information specific to the UTM community.
I'm looking for...
- The UofT COVID-19 FAQ Page
- Office of the Vice-Provost, Students COVID-19 Information Page
- UTM’s COVID-19 Information Page
- UTM Office of the Registrar COVID-19 Page
- Student Affairs and Services Virtual Programming
- UTM Health & Counselling Centre (HCC)'s COVID-19 Page
UTM Library COVID-19 Newsletter
The UTM Library currently offers a newsletter on matters regarding COVID-19. Through this newsletter, you can stay up to date on COVID-19 news, research and updates both on the global scale and in the Greater Toronto Area community.
If you are arriving from outside of Canada, a 14-day quarantine is currently required. The Government of Canada has outlined the requirements for Mandatory Quarantine for Travelers to Canada.
For more information on quarantining procedures set by the University, please visit the University of Toronto, Office of the Vice-Provost, Students website. This website will have official information about mandatory quarantining, possible accommodations and more.
For all questions and feedback regarding ReOrientation, please contact:
Orientation Team Lead
- Room 3125, William G. Davis Building (Find us on a map here!)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com