Mentorship & Facilitation
Mentorship & Facilitation Job Family
Mentorship and facilitation roles with the Centre for Student Engagement work alone or in pairs to facilitate, co-facilitate their assigned programs. Depending on the program, mentors and facilitators will be supporting other UTM students or local youth.
A complete description for the Mentorship & Facilitation Job Family is available.
Here are some jobs that have been within the Mentorship & Facilitation Job Family in the past:
- UTM Bridging Mentors (work closely and support the Bridging Mentorship Program)
- Mentorship & Leadership Assistant (work closely and support the utmLEAD program)
- Community Engagement Mentorship Assistant (support various Youth Mentoring initiatives such as BIGGS on Campus, Black Youth Mentorship and more!)
- Academic Coaching Assistant (work closely and support the Academic Coaching Program)
Interested in being a LAUNCH Leader? We are currently hiring for LAUNCH Leader positions, they are part of an unpaid academic internship that has a separate hiring process. To learn about being a LAUNCH Leader click here.
Meet The Team
Interested in learning more about the Mentorship & Facilitation Job Family?
Community Engagement Mentorship Assistant
Meet Kimberly, a past Mentorship Assistants within Community Engagement.
Ready to Apply?
If you are ready to apply, please visit our How To Apply page and ensure you read through the application process and important dates.
For all questions and feedback regarding Hiring, please contact us:
- Room 2077, William G. Davis Building (Find us on a map here!)
- Phone: 905-828-3962
- Email: email@example.com