Off-Campus Recognition Project
Get your off campus employment recognized on the CCR!
UTM is sponsoring a new pilot; a limited number of students will be able to have their off campus job recognized with the competencies they’ve developed on the Co-Curricular Record.
What will I have to do?
1. Work in a paying position for 35 hours or more during Jan. 1–April 30, 2020 (that’s an average of just over two hours a week)
2. Complete a career assessment and pre-reflection questions
3. Get your employer to verify your position
4. Take part in at least four hours of on the job and/or online training along with three UTM e-modules (about 1.5 hours)
5. Complete a post career assessment and reflection at the end of April
How do I start?
If you already have an off campus job, continue to work to accumulate the needed hours. If you need to find a job, visit the Career Centre in DV3094 to get help with your job search.
Complete the from below to be reigstered into the CLNx Learning Module for this pilot.
Follow all the steps as outlined in the learning module and you will receive your CCR notation by June 30, 2020.
The registration form for the Winter 2020 program is now closed.