Student Engagement Program Development Job Family
Student Engagement Program Development jobs with the Centre for Student Engagement assist in the creation, organization, implementation and assessment of on-campus programming and events that serve undergraduate students. Some examples are first-year transition programming, faith-based programming and graduate programming.
A complete description for the Student Engagement Program Development Job Family is available.
Here are some examples of jobs that have been within the Student Engagement Program Development Job Family in the past:
- Engagement Events Assistant (assists in planning Orientation programs)
- Transition Program Assistant (assists prepare the LAUNCH program)
- Interfaith Assistant (assists in planning Faith Week, organizing Interfaith Dinner & special events)
- Grad Connect Assistant (supports the Grad Connect Mentorship Program)
- Second-Year Support Assistant (supports events and initiatives for second-year students)
The hiring application period is currently closed.
For all questions and feedback regarding Hiring, please contact us:
- CSE Connect Corner, Room 2077, William G. Davis Building (Find us on a map here!)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org