Community Engagement Program Development Job Family
Community Engagement Program Development jobs with the Centre for Student Engagement assist in the creation, organization, implementation and assessment of on-campus programming and events that serve the local community including community organizations and youth.
Some examples are Alternative Reading Week, STEAM Days, Community Day events, Social Innovation Projects and Indigenous awareness programming.
A complete description for the Community Engagement Program Development Job Family is available.
Some examples of positions that have been within the Community Engagement Program Development Job Family in the past include:
- Alternative Reading Week Assistant (supports Alternative Reading Week)
- Community Engagement Assistant (supports Community Impact Days)
- Access & Outreach Assistant (supports access initiatives such as Girls & Women in Sports Day)
- Indigenous Engagement Assistant (supports Indigenous Initiatives such as Indigenous Spirit Journey)
- Social Innovation Project Assistant (supports the Social Innovation Project)
- STEAM Day Assistant (support access initiatives such as STEAM Days)
The hiring application period is currently closed.
For all questions and feedback regarding Hiring, please contact us: