Ulife - Building Your Team
Being a student leader is a lot of work, with so much to learn! This session will help you navigate the ins-and-outs of team development. Want to learn ways to better connect with your team? Or how to manage a group of your peers? This session will include a lot of information that will not only enhance your team activities but ensure the safety and well-being of your group members.
- Participants will be able to reference the stages of team development.
- Students will demonstrate their understanding of the importance of utilizing inclusive and universal design principles, ensuring events and activities are accessible for all abilities, and learning more about program design skills to enhance organization programming.
- Students will practice conflict mediation techniques like active listening and bringing up a concern, strengthening their ability to effectively manage a team
- Students will be able to express their appreciation to team members to show gratitude.
- Students will plan an effective team-building opportunity for their members to engage them with the group activities and enhance the group dynamics
UlifeLead - Building Your Team - Dates & Sessions
|UlifeLead||Date||Time||Click Here to Register|
|Building Your Team||Thursday, September 23||10 am - 11:30 am||Click Here to Register|
|Building Your Team||Monday, October 25||10 am - 11:30 am||Click Here to Register|
|Building Your Team||Thursday, November 18||10 am - 11:30 am||Click Here to Register|
For all questions regarding Student Groups at UTM, please contact:
Student Groups Team